Metal Roofing Contractor in Wilmington, Charleston, Myrtle Beach and Nearby
Make a valuable investment with a roof that can last a lifetime
Low-maintenance life. Metal roofing is becoming more popular among homeowners looking for superior durability & energy efficiency.
When you install a metal roof on your home, chances are good that it will be the last roof you ever install. A metal roof provides unmatched durability, lasting 2 to 3 times longer than asphalt roofing. The cost depends on the options you choose and the size of the home or building but our experts will walk you through the details.
Today’s metal roofing shingles are designed to look like traditional materials such as asphalt shingle, clay tile, cedar shake and slate. Contract Exteriors offers a wide variety of metal roofing styles and colors to match your home.
If you’re interested in replacing your current roof, call us at 1-844-400-9888 or click the button below to schedule a roof inspection today. We provide a free estimate with every consultation in Wilmington, Charleston, Myrtle Beach and throughout South Carolina and North Carolina.
Benefits of a Metal Roof
- Long-lasting investment: Although the initial cost for a metal roof is higher than most other roofing materials, you’ll save money in the long run. A metal roof can last a lifetime, unlike an asphalt shingle roof which typically requires reroofing every 10 to 20 years.
- Styles for every home: Metal roofing comes in a variety of styles, colors and finishes. If you want the genuine look of slate, shake, tile or shingle, in a more durable solution, metal roofing may be a great option.
- Energy efficient: Metal roofing reflects heat to reduce heating and cooling costs year round.
- Long warranties: Most metal roofing comes with a 30 to 50 year warranty, depending on the manufacturer. Contact Contract Exteriors to learn more about the metal roofing products we install and the warranties provided.
Common Misconceptions About Metal Roofing
- Lightning: A metal roof does not increase the likelihood of lightning striking your home. Metal roofing isn’t flammable or combustible and is therefore a desirable option to protect your home against severe weather.
- Rust: Most metal roofs have a metallic coating that prevents rust from forming. Paint can be applied over the coating to provide the color you desire.
- Noise: It is commonly thought that a metal roof will be noisier than other types of roofing. When installed with proper sheathing, a metal roof can actually silence noise from rain and hail more than other roofing materials.
- Dents: Most metal roof products are designed to withstand hail, high winds and heavy snow, year after year. Metal roof systems have a 150-mph wind rating, which is equal to an F2 tornado.
Get a Free Estimate for Your Roof Today
The cost of your metal roof depends on the style of roofing and your home’s pitch. If you’re interested in a metal roofing system, contact us to request a no-obligation consultation and we will provide you with a free estimate for professional installation. Trust the experts at Contract Exteriors for all your roof replacement and roof repair and maintenance needs in Bluffton, Summerville, Mount Pleasant, Ladson, Goose Creek, Murrells Inlet, Hilton Head.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.